In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1martillo hidráulico masculinoariete hidráulico masculino
- Technicians used a customized hydraulic ram to stress the tendons to a predetermined gauge pressure corresponding to the design jacking force.
- Under this method the head of the crane is raised by means of a hydraulic ram so as to create a gap between the head of the crane and the mast.
- In February, 2001, hydraulic rams and electric motors that open the bridge will be installed.
- There is a device called a hydraulic ram, which causes water to flow uphill with no outside influences except the actual flow of water.
- A fully active suspension moves each wheel up and down independently, usually by way of high-pressure hydraulic rams.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.