- Speculation that the changes would pave the way for vast continental-style hypermarkets outside city centres was inaccurate.
- The remainder is sold through western-style supermarkets, hypermarkets and privatised local stores called Gastronom or Producty.
- There are an abundance of new stores, supermarkets and hypermarkets.
- The outlets it now controls include five hypermarkets, 27 supermarkets, 389 convenience stores and eight drug stores.
- If they all close down because of competition from big hypermarkets five miles outside town, and you haven't got a car, what do you do?
- But like any other nation in the western world, France has its share of unimaginative hotel chains, fast food stores and hypermarkets.
- It will have 140 retail outlets, a hypermarket and 12 cinema theatres, including the country's first 3D IMAX cinema, with 800 seats.
- In addition to department stores and specialty chain stores, hypermarkets are proliferating in Taiwan.
- It is here they need assistance if they are not to be crushed by the hypermarket and chain store.
- Large hypermarkets and stores already offer POS terminals mainly because of two reasons.
- By all means drive to the out-of-town hypermarket for your bulk shopping.
- Calais, with a new array of quality hypermarkets and malls, has far more to offer than you first think.
- The Shanghai-based retailer operates 2,706 outlets, including hypermarkets, supermarkets and convenience stores.
- But Tesco's market dominance doesn't stop at the supermarkets or the hypermarkets.
- Some critics are not convinced that future shoppers will abandon malls and hypermarkets.
- Streams of people packed hypermarkets, supermarkets and convenience stores to stockpile household necessities.
- The hypermarket's car park lot will provide space for 70 cars.
- We are pretty happy with how we are developing two of our main formats, the hypermarkets and the hard discount stores.
- The produce and fish departments at Carrefour's Chinese hypermarkets resemble traditional outdoor markets.
- It is less common to have free access in a store, although the growth of large hypermarkets and shopping malls is changing this custom.