- I think it would also be very useful to incorporate a way to search based on hyper- and hyponyms (more and less generic versions of words).
- In many instances, there are abbreviations for the hyponym, but no abbreviation for the more general term.
- Abbreviation hyponyms that have a plural form ending with ‘s’ can all be put into a single list.
- As we saw in Chapter 7, we can appeal to entailment in order to define the relation between a superordinate term and its hyponyms.
- More importantly, elf schot is clearly a hyponym of maladye - that is, its meaning must fall within the semantic range of maladye - so cannot denote a projectile.