In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1plantear como hipótesis
- If one event is observed or hypothesised, one can only seek its cause in terms of another observed or hypothesised event.
- You can test that proposition by hypothesizing the same transaction that is now before the Court as occurring yesterday.
- Maternal rank is hypothesized to play an important role in cub survivorship for two main reasons.
- Their marker order can be easily derived from Catarrhini ancestor hypothesizing a pericentric inversion involving the entire short arm.
- Considering Rousseau, with whom he quarrelled, as utopian, he hypothesized an art which was morally neutral and elitist.
- Wolf hypothesizes a cause-and-effect relationship between women's liberation and society's ideal of beauty.
- It was hypothesized that the pain picture would improve as the existential challenges resolved.
- Based on the discussion above, we can hypothesize a link between a type of counterfactual thinking and learning.
- Plato hypothesized that dependency on writing as an external memory store would be detrimental to memory.
- Hence, they proposed a two-photon process theory that hypothesizes the necessity of the O-intermediate irradiation.
- The ancient Greek philosopher Aristotle hypothesised that space was filled with invisible ether.
- The killer is hypothesized to be a mutant and should be considered armed and highly dangerous.
- Schultz explained these results by hypothesizing an inactivation process that ‘spreads’ from the heterochromatic breakpoint.
- Each activity was hypothesized to motivate students to increase their ethical standards.
- It allows you to hypothesise a supernatural entity to explain phenomena, but doesn't allow you to investigate said entity.
- Age was hypothesized in this study to be directly related to higher ethical standards.
- It must be noted that the reasoning just quoted hypothesizes an unmonopolized supply of consumer and capital goods.
- In all cases the expected strength and hypothesized direction of associations were confirmed.
- Her basketball spirit had diminished unlike that flame the other day, and I believe I may hypothesize the reason.
- They hypothesize that resistance is rational, motivated by organizational threats to workers' identity.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.