In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(variedad de cerveza de alta graduación elaborada a temperaturas bajo cero) ice beer femenino
- A lot of ice beers and dry beers came out in the early 1990s, then things shifted back to the core brands.
- Virtually all imports, with the exception of Canadian ice beers, have demonstrated strong growth over the last two or three years.
- Meanwhile, the premium, popular, malt liquor and ice beer segments continued to see their market shares decline.
- There was a bit too much emphasis on Molson Ice, and then the whole ice beer market fell apart.
- Brodrick has an ice beer festival planned in December.
- And the beer industry has seen its share of new products come and go - dry beer, ice beer and red beer are a few that come to mind.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.