verbo transitivoiconifying, iconified, iconifies
- They provide the facility which allows you to move your windows around the screen, iconify and maximize them, and kill off those applications which just refuse to go away.
- This tool can be handy for long-running tasks; substitute the program name for the sleep command, and it will iconify the window, do the work and get back in your face when it's done.
- Moreover, Celtic Kings iconifies badly, which is annoying for me because I'm always trying to do something in the background.
- Windows belonging to the same Window groups can be iconified, killed, moved and shaded all at the same time.
- When the smoothdock program is running, everything becomes iconified, except the pager for the virtual desktops, including running tasks.