1rueda de presos femeninorueda de sospechosos femeninorueda de reconocimiento femeninorueda de identificación femenino
- They would also have appreciated that Mr Hackney could not be sure of the appellant's identity on an identity parade.
- The point was taken that he was never asked to attend an identity parade.
- Indeed, inside the building there is a huge special hall intended for the use of, among other things, the Community Policing Forum, as well as for the identity parade of suspects.
- Having established that a murder had been committed to their own satisfaction if nobody else's, they proceeded to line up the suspects, like an identity parade.
- Later he picks out the accused on an identity parade.