- A report from the Chartered Management Institute reveals businesses in London are ill-prepared to cope with disaster and disruption.
- It has also revealed a nation ill-prepared to cope.
- Some companies are said to be ill-prepared and concerned that they will not be able to find the money.
- Your children will absorb your fear, rather than what you are trying to say, and will be ill-prepared to cope with a crisis.
- And if we had been reading them correctly, for what they told us, not what we wanted to hear, we would not have been so ill-prepared for the actual electoral results.