1malos tratos masculinomaltrato masculinothe article describes the ill treatment of refugees — el artículo describe los malos tratos / el maltrato de que son víctimas los refugiados
- to suffer ill treatment — ser víctima de / recibir malos tratos
- These bodies should maintain and publish uniform and comprehensive statistics on complaints of torture and ill-treatment by law enforcement personnel.
- In the past accusations were made by workers that management's neglect has led to the ill-treatment of animals and poor water facilities and accommodation for the animals.
- But it does not add up to deliberate ill-treatment or abuse such as would expose either of the children to a grave risk of physical or even psychological harm.
- Although not all cases involve ill-treatment, research shows neglected children can be scarred emotionally and socially in the long-term.
- They have warned that failed asylum seekers are in danger of ill-treatment and abuse on their return - because they claimed asylum in Britain.