1inmigración femenino(regulations/quota) (before noun) de inmigración(officer) de inmigración(officer) de migraciónimmigration authorities/laws — leyes de inmigración femenino
- What's needed, advocates say, are stories of successful Americans who wouldn't be here were it not for family-based immigration.
- They cannot get it for most immigration matters, excluding those concerning refugees.
- I think we need to encourage legal immigration.
- The goals in immigration policies are achieved by granting or denying visas.
- New Orleans became a center of Croatian immigration in the early nineteenth century.
- For months on this program, we have reported extensively on the problem of massive illegal immigration into this country.
- So, there already is a way for legal immigration into this country.
- I assume all residents will have read the new immigration rules re: long-term residence.
- We'll have two opposing views on immigration policy reform.
- Large-scale Chinese immigration to the Malay peninsula began in the middle of the 19th century.
- Admittedly it took a little while at immigration but that was just checking passports.
- Now, it is urgently helping members obtain immigration documents.
- I tried to plead with immigration to see if we could come to an understanding.
- Once through immigration at the airport, she disappeared.
- The second great problem in immigration and illegal trafficking in people.
- There can be no doubt that mass immigration has reduced costs for employers drastically.
- Decades of massive immigration had combined with corrupt government and the raw capitalism of the era to create horrific slums.
- This is also the generation who suffered most at the brutal application of immigration laws.
- Not their problem, as they swanned through immigration off to a few days by the hotel pool.
- Yet hundreds, says the advocacy group, have been deported on minor immigration matters.
- Late that night we cleared immigration and added an observer to the crew.
- But civil rights groups and immigration lawyers point out 18 months is a conservative estimate.
- They have agreed to develop a common immigration policy at EU level.
- To make the nation safer, policymakers also need to overhaul immigration rules and enforcement.
- Even giving your fingerprints now in immigration at the airport gives you an uncomfortable feeling.
- The screening of this film will be followed by a discussion on illegal immigration.
2also immigration control(at border, airport)control de inmigración masculinocontrol de migración masculinoinmigración femeninomigración femenino