In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- This is the main immunosuppressive agent used in cardiac transplantation.
- The patient had been taking several immunosuppressive medications since receiving the transplant.
- There was a similar lack of benefit noted in the three patients in this series who were taking immunosuppressive medications.
- Medical treatment includes the administration of immunosuppressive therapy and the discontinuation of any previous corticosteroid treatment.
- Such transfers of fully formed organs might require immunosuppressive drugs to make them compatible.
- Mitoxentrone, a potent immunosuppressive, has been used with success but is not FDA-approved for this indication.
- All patients continued their prior adjunctive therapy of corticosteroids and immunosuppressives.
- In addition, fungi grow in the human body as a secondary effect of medications such as antibiotics and immunosuppressives.
- At trial a major dispute between the parties will concern the allegation that it was obvious to try it as an immunosuppressive in transplant treatment.
- The problem is that after getting her healed about a month ago, when we started to taper her immunosuppressives, she flared again.
- The purpose of this study was to examine the hypothesis that treatment with immunosuppressives will reduce the level of circulating antisperm antibodies and the presence of antisperm antibodies in the ejaculate.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.