- In patients with metastatic disease that does not respond to radiotherapy or chemotherapy, immunotherapy may offer an additional form of cancer control.
- All cancer treatments including chemotherapy, radiation therapy, immunotherapy, and surgery have been known to cause fatigue.
- Biological Therapy, or immunotherapy, uses substances made naturally in the body to stimulate or bolster your own immune response to the disorder.
- The final chapter discusses therapy, with an emphasis on sentinel lymph node biopsy techniques, immunotherapy, and vaccine therapy.
- Postoperatively, no radiation therapy or immunotherapy was attempted.