1(with intent to deceive)suplantación de identidad femenino
- But all I did was make my impersonation of Bruno more caricatured - put the onus on her to work this out.
- This isn't simply an imitation or impersonation of Brando, but it's eerily close.
- Each of these contained violence so stylised and impressive that impersonations of their impact have never ceased, and still Scorsese was assured and individual enough to make a film very much his own.
- I still don't get impressions or impersonations.
- The multi-talented multi-ethnic group of seven men sings, dances, plays instruments and does impressions and impersonations.