1(stimulus, boost)ímpetu masculinoimpulso masculino
- First, what are the impetuses for conducting institutional comparative analysis?
- One of the most interesting points to emerge is a recognition that with hindsight, European radicalism has once again written itself as a form of diffusionism, its sources and impetuses exclusive unto itself.
- Later in the 19th century a fresh impetus was given to the sport with the arrival of Prince Albert.
- One was that such cheap labour would add new impetus to the expansion of the colony.
- Detectives are reported to be hoping the letter will add fresh impetus to the investigation.
- The initial impetus for these reforms was to promote a high skill, high wage economy.
- Religious instruction formed much of the early impetus for the creation of Renaissance art.
- And the key impetus for growth will be product innovation and customer orientation.
- And I believe that these new leaders add a new impetus to the situation.
- They also gave renewed impetus to the production of deluxe illustrated manuscripts of secular texts.
- His firebrand politics lend an emotional impetus and an urgency to his work.
- The power of the Western media in lending impetus to a popular cause is palpable.
- Further impetus was provided by my teenage son who has embarked on his own photographic odyssey.
- He does concede that these scandals added impetus to the process.
- The requirements of homogeneous diesel combustion processes give additional impetuses to the continued development of piezo controls for unit injector systems.
- The expanded literature search was very coincident with the initial search, providing most of the same reasons, purposes, and impetuses for developing peer institution selection systems.
- An additional impetus for change in the way traditional radio stations do business is on the horizon.
- We have already seen the impetus for reform of vertical restraints.
- Impetus for creation of the International Lincoln Center can be traced to late 1982.
- The main impetus for change was the response of the parties to the collapse of communism.