In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1implementación femeninopuesta en práctica femeninoejecución femenino
- The following implementations are either no longer available or their URLs have moved.
- Below are some implementations in progress or completed.
- It is fairly easy to do this with the aid of the abstract implementations provided by the Java platform.
- This sample source is only one possible design example, and it may or may not correspond to an implementation delivered with any particular computer system product.
- Designs must not only incorporate the latest power management in the logic design phase, but these techniques need to be automated during the implementation phase.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.