1(frequency)índice masculinothe high/low incidence of deaths among … — el alto/bajo índice de muertes entre …
- Trees can help reduce the incidence of respiratory diseases as well as lung cancer.
- Higher temperatures will mean increased incidences of vector-borne diseases like malaria, dengue and measles.
- Food irradiation, it argues, reduces the incidence of food-borne diseases.
- The authors also cautioned that low infant mortality and longer life expectancy tend to increase the incidence and prevalence of cancer.
- The incidence of kidney disease has increased significantly in recent years.
- However, he warned if current weather conditions persisted, then the number of reported incidences would increase.
- There is nothing arbitrary or accidental about the incidence of disease.
- The incidence of various diseases, including cancer, increases with age.
- We estimated relative risks with rate ratios comparing the incidence of stroke in a particular fifth of dietary intake with that of the lowest fifth.
- Prostate cancer has the highest incidence rate among men, and it gets a lot of attention from the media too.
- I am advised that police have adopted a wide range of measures targeted at reducing the incidence of crime.
- Careful selection of cloves at planting can reduce the incidence of this disease.
- Research from Britain indicates that poor quality housing can increase the incidence of stress and mental illness.
- There are different skull shapes, different frequencies of blood types, different incidences of heritable diseases.
- The incidence of crime in most categories has increased in Co Mayo.
- Panchayats should take the initiative to reduce the incidence of the disease at grass-root levels.
- The incidence of car crime is less than one reported incident per 20,000 car movements.
- Furthermore, the implementation of a surveillance system may artefactually increase the incidence of a disease.
- Low prevalence is due to a low incidence of the disease but also a high mortality rate.
- The value to researchers is that such studies can be most successful in tracking incidences of various common diseases.
2Físicaincidencia femeninothe angle of incidence — el ángulo de incidencia
- The optical output to which a given beam travels depends on the beam's respective direction of incidence.
- Due to the glancing incidence of the ion beam, argon is not implanted into the sample surface.
- With grazing incidence diffraction a monoclinic tilted chain lattice is found in the condensed phase.