- Located by London's Temple Bar, this bank was old-fashioned, dark and incommodious.
- Upended, paneled inside and out with mirrors that made its bulk disappear, and outfitted with two bare bulbs at the apex, it had an intentionally incommodious opening the size of a small door.
- The tower seemed rather incommodious to live in.
- Be careful this incommodious fate does not befall you.
- If you haven't been to a rock show at a small club lately, it might be hard to imagine how incommodious an experience it can be.