- For an act to be indecent, it has to happen in a public place - and context is everything.
- While the move was to keep rash driving and indecent behaviour in check, the law seems to be falling short on reach.
- There was no other allegation of an indecent act, notwithstanding a detailed investigation.
- She insisted charges be brought against the man for his indecent behavior.
- She began accepting the indecent proposals set before her, and had affairs to fill the void her husband had left.
- The new law forbids the distribution to minors of obscene or indecent material through the Internet or on-line services.
- Shorts, miniskirts, and revealing clothing are considered indecent and are avoided.
- Over the past few years, authorities have cracked down on bars in response to complaints of indecent or obscene behaviour.
- He has been charged with stalking, indecent acts and indecent dealing.
- He told police he committed an indecent act in the cubicle.
- Modesty suggests shunning indecent behavior but it also implies bashfulness based on timidity.
- Couple charged with indecent behaviour for holding hands in public.
- So it could not have been the real reason for the appellant's having the indecent photographs.
- He was one of three men arrested by police for indecent behaviour and insulting the head of state during the celebrations.
- Police are trying to track down a man seen performing an indecent act in a Colchester car park.
- What constitutes an indecent act is determined by what the courts feel are the community standards of the day.
- She saw a male following her performing an indecent sexual act.
- He said there had not been any improper or indecent behaviour.
- In terms of the Act it is illegal to commit any nuisance or disorderly or indecent act on an aircraft, to be intoxicated or to behave violently.
- Accordingly, the Act makes it an offence to display publicly any indecent matter.
- If the visitors were a long time in making any ground, Celtic eliminated any remaining title doubts with indecent haste.
- If any visions appeared owing to this kindly ecclesiastical intervention then they must have disappeared with indecent haste.
- One council I know well, suffered financial loss as a result of that indecent haste.
- Michelangelo left Rome with a haste that struck some of his friends as indecent.
- I am seated with almost indecent haste and am handed a menu.