1falta de delicadeza femenino
- Mr. Grantley, without any indelicacy or mention of their previous meeting, smiled at her when the customary salutations were being made.
- She was divided between indignation at Mr. Bennet's indelicacy and overwhelming pity for Miss Darcy.
- Excuse my indelicacy, but how much are you worth?
- If, when you are out, you can inconspicuously run a clean powder-puff over your face, no one will accuse you of indelicacy.
- Apologising for the indelicacy he asks Nelly the amount involved.
- Being aware of the indelicacy and impropriety of this positioning they helped Lydia remove herself from her post.