1estilo indirecto masculino
- Their problem is to understand when people talk in indirect speech and use irony, idioms and metaphors because they take each sentence literally.
- Today, they slyly tried to report indirect speech as direct speech.
- It is not used in indirect speech, because a reported question is part of a statement: I asked you whether you wanted more to eat.
- There was a lot of indirect speech, and long passages of dense prose.
- Searle generally categorizes such examples as indirect speech, whereas Habermas does not count them as communicative action.