In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1bucle de inducción masculino
- Each screen also has an induction loop system that enables customers with hearing aids to enjoy films.
- An induction loop has been installed for hard of hearing crew members and wide flat wide decks and powered lifts mean that there is access throughout for wheelchair users.
- A Highways Agency spokesman said induction loops - special sensors fitted in the road's surface - will count the number of vehicles using the road.
- The hall has a brand new kitchen, a stage, entrance hall, toilets for the disabled and an induction loop for the hard of hearing.
- There will also be complete access for the disabled and wheelchair bound players as well as an induction loop to help the hard of hearing.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.