1industrializarseindustrialized countries — países industrializados masculino
- This was a regressive tax system, but less regressive than that of any other industrialized country.
- Parts of the Basque Country have also become heavily industrialized.
- I expect obesity to worsen in all the industrialized and industrializing countries and for human health to suffer as a result.
- Instead it plans to purchase quotas of greenhouse gas emission from poorer and less industrialized countries.
- We have industrialised countries have access to global markets, and developing countries don't have access to global markets.
- How badly have we as industrialized nations miscalculated in our dealings with those less developed?
- Generally, the more industrialized and urbanized a country is the lower the proportion of the population engaged in agricultural production.
- We also recorded whether the research was led from the United Kingdom or another industrialised country or pertained to a developing country.
- The importance for entrepreneurs and competition alike is that an incubator industrializes innovation and new ideas, and solutions come pouring out.
- However, this is changing rapidly, as Thailand becomes industrialized.
- Many other industrialized countries are spending about $70 per person, per year.
- The country is the only major industrialized country that does not have a free-trade arrangement with any of its economic partners.
- Asthma remains the most commonly reported occupational lung disease in most industrialized countries.
- It doesn't have to be textiles, but textiles are the industry that has launched South East Asian nations into what is called industrialising countries.
- Both towns were also larger and more industrialized than other towns in the area.
- Swedes entering the work force, like people in most industrialized countries, face bright prospects.
- This is a controversial plan as Russia becomes more industrialized.
- Japan was the first non-European power to become industrialized, which it had done by the end of the 19th century.
- Although copyright was conceived of as a right accruing to individual authors, it has grown and changed and become industrialized.
- The United States remains one of the few advanced industrialized countries in the world that still practices capital punishment.