1(in organization)luchas internas femeninoluchas intestinas femenino formal
- It was a fragile new nation beset by political infighting and civil war involving ethnic minorities and communists backed by China.
- And I'd prefer not to delete posts, but those suggesting infighting within the staff gave me no choice.
- The big question is whether we will seize that opportunity or again let the transport debate get mired in political infighting and obfuscation.
- The ensuing and recurrent financial crises led to constant infighting within the ruling clique.
- Weill had big plans at the credit card company, but political infighting and a clash of personalities kept him from achieving most of them.
- This does require that Muslim organizations stop infighting and pool all their resources.
- It certainly doesn't help that, at a time like this, political infighting has begun to compete for center stage.
- Other factors contributed to the debacle, such as political infighting between the Red Cross and federal and provincial agencies.
- All this infighting within the political parties is giving aid and comfort to the enemy.
- If he fails to do this his term as General Secretary will be noticeable only for division, infighting and factional warfare.
- This back-stabbing confirms and supports Naki's assertion that there are divisions and infighting within the organisation.
- That will not be accomplished by bickering and discord and infighting on a grand scale.
- The problem has been exacerbated by what many believe is a combination of factional infighting within the Church and a declining number of priests from which to chose.
- In boroughs political infighting became almost continuous, as rival factions fought for control of corporate institutions.
- The infighting within his bloated campaign attracted as much, if not more, ink and airtime than his policy ideas.
- Political infighting between councillors both across and within parties is mentioned and criticised adversely.
- Actually, the juiciest infighting and personal political battles began with the birth of this great nation.
- Very little coverage has been given to the infighting within Loyalist organisations and the possible implications for Scotland.
- Throughout his reign many potential advances and reforms were stymied through factionalism and constant political infighting.
- Observers point out that a decision by Jiang to stay on as party secretary would likely lead to factional infighting within the party.
2(in boxing)combate cerrado masculino
- Infighting is an important part of any serious bout and to be a competent boxer you must master it.
- Is there an advantage to practicing close, infighting boxing for fights like this?
- It applies very well for infighting and being able to take an opponent down while controlling him.