In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1falta de ceremonia femeninoinformalidad femenino
- We should not mistake informality for inefficiency, or naturalness for sloppiness.
- Never confuse natural informality with a license for laxity.
- He was well known for his unstuffy approach and informality, which was reflected in the funeral arrangements.
- The formal references made by this stood in stark contrast to Rhode's relative casualness and the informality of his performance.
- I strongly disagreed with her on some issues but she merited respect, and her natural popularity and her informality may also show where those of us in politics may be going wrong!
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.