In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1recuperación de la información femeninorecuperación de datos femenino
- The technologies we now use are an outgrowth of early, computerized information retrieval programs.
- These organizations had learned the hard way about information systems and information retrieval.
- The Centre long ago realized the importance of information retrieval systems on the Internet, including the distribution of in-house preprints, yearly activities and public access catalogs.
- Without intelligent indexing, a database is little better than a filesystem for information retrieval.
- This process is sometimes known as machine understanding, a multidisciplinary endeavor involving information retrieval, linguistics and artificial intelligence.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.