1(town) del interior(sea) interior(navigation) fluvial
- During winter, Pacific Loons can be found off the coast and in inland marine waters, such as the Strait of Juan de Fuca.
- This creeper is found naturally in the summer rainfall areas from the coast to the inland mountains.
- He also experienced the trials of growing cool-season grasses using effluent water in a hot inland climate.
- Double-crested Cormorants are common year round, both on the coast and on inland waters of western Washington.
- Yet in England, after the mid-twelfth century, water traffic on inland waterways failed to grow with the remarkable growth of inland trade which now took place.
- That's because more than 70,000 people were counted on merchant sea-going and coasting boats, inland barges and boats as well as naval vessels when the census was taken.
- Today the track is used mainly by large trucks who carry supplies for the small population of inland stations or cattle back to the south.
- There is an abundance of game and semi-game fish in the rivers, inland water bodies and the seas off the State, the aficionados say.
- During winter Horned Grebes are a very common visitor on the coast, in Puget Sound, and in other inland marine waters.
- In terms of the bill, legal interest will be recoverable for non-compliance with the fixed time limits for inland money transfers.
- Although sea breezes kept the coast more comfortable, inland areas baked in 12 to 13 hours of unbroken sunshine.
- Its ports, from Aden in the west to Sayhut and al-Ghayda in the east, are connected with the inland regions rather than with one another.
- This was followed in 1876 by the Chefoo Convention which opened more ports, arranged for inland trade with British Burma and local taxes on commerce.
- He tackles the question of why settlements would only have been established on the coasts, with no inland traces of civilisation.
- To pursue inland trade, living off the land was necessary.
- Many pterosaurs hunted fish, like spinosaurs did, so they would have been present in the same habitats - near coasts or inland bodies of water.
- The York post indent was particularly important as York was the port for most of the inland trade.
- There's a species for just about every region, from the coast to inland valleys, mountains, and deserts.
- Fish was plentiful along the Atlantic coast, whereas inland areas produced lamb and poultry as well as honey.
- Although the coastal and inland trades remained protected from foreign competition, the railroads soon captured most of their markets.
- From its ramparts and towers, they could see and control all movements from the coast to inland cities.
- Inland waterways and inland ports have also been included in the definition of infrastructure and given associated fiscal incentives of tax holiday.
- This international trade founded inland commerce between Yolngu and other Aboriginal people.
- The development of the turnpikes would not have been possible without a great expansion of inland consumption, trade, and capital.
- Control of the inland trade slipped from these Natives to employees of the Company who established direct connections to the tribes of the plain.
- Foreign produce brought profits to distributors involved in inland trade.
- In addition, some power plants discharge warm water into inland channels, creating more temperate oases for manatees.
- They are also found in wet, plowed fields and grassy meadows near the coast and on inland marine waters.
- Most water birds linger along the shallow shoreline of lakes, temporary waters in the inland ecosystems and rivers and very few venture far away from shore.
- Their activities stimulated and maintained the coastal and inland transport infrastructure at the local level, and facilitated the growth of trade and enterprise.
- In Spain, we have lost thousands of pretty inland river coasts, which some years ago everyone could enjoy.
- Transport along the coast and to inland areas used to be difficult for much of the year.
2(domestic)nacional Britanico(trade) interiorinland bill — letra interior femenino