In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1persona que pertenece a una organización determinada o que tiene acceso a información confidencialbefore noun insider dealing / trading — abuso de información privilegiada masculino
- The major reason is a shortage of cemeteries, according to both these insiders.
- Vatican insiders say that the Pope has been meditating on his remarkable life.
- Meanwhile, insiders predicted that the cost of a tour to the city will slump.
- This worries some insiders that visitors and participants will be inconvenienced.
- Now, what's interesting here is the dimension it illuminates for me of the outlook of Microsoft insiders.
- But coal industry insiders say buying Hatfield is a gamble for any new owner.
- The two women may share a political persuasion but insiders say their styles of leadership are very different.
- This was partly due to a detox programme he was on but also for his own protection, according to insiders.
- According to business insiders, the main ingredient for hotpot seasoning is butter.
- According to insiders it was ‘a bit like a classroom of pupils when the form teacher is away’.
- Comments posted on online message boards may also come from employees of the studios, say movie insiders.
- It's the kind of dig that gets a sharp response from Wembley insiders.
- Political insiders in Tokyo say he has a constant companion, but she has never been identified.
- Political insiders plot to ruin the ruling family and bring an end to their rule and lives.
- Party insiders are said to have been shocked by the candour of her remarks.
- This is a government for the insiders, for political appointments and cronyism.
- Misuse of database information by insiders happens everyday, and there's little we can do about it.
- They are both political insiders living in the inner city enclave of Paddington.
- The move has been welcomed by party insiders as well as other political organisations.
- Film insiders said Columbus had decided not to film the third film because he wanted to take his family back to California.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.