In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1insomnio masculinoto suffer from insomnia — sufrir de / padecer insomnio
- True insomnia, the inability to get to sleep or maintain sleep is actually fairly rare.
- So you need to get checked out by a good doctor who knows something about sleep and insomnia.
- Maybe you suffer from insomnia and barely sleep a wink every night.
- Lack of sleep caused by insomnia is linked to accidents both on the road and on the job.
- Stress can also lead to insomnia, and poor health is just one side effect from lack of sleep.
- Other end points of interest were prevention of headache, nausea, insomnia, and dizziness.
- Fact sheets are on topics such as restless legs syndrome, insomnia, and sleep apnoea.
- Depression and anxiety are the two most frequent psychiatric causes of insomnia.
- Caffeine has been linked with an array of health issues including insomnia, anxiety and stress incontinence.
- Experts say that lack of sleep may cause insomnia in children as well as chronic diseases.
- Diagnoses ranged from anxiety, insomnia, and depression to psychosomatic disorders.
- A lot of people with insomnia have something called sleep state misperception.
- Chronic insomnia occurs most nights and lasts three or more weeks.
- I suffered from insomnia last night and slept in fits and spurts throughout the day.
- Symptoms and general pathology covered problems such as pain and insomnia.
- The most common side effects, however, are relatively minor, with insomnia and dry mouth the commonest.
- Too much food also leads to poor sleep patterns, insomnia and weak nerves.
- Now stress and anxiety are obvious factors in causing insomnia but insomnia is insidious.
- Sedative drugs taken at higher doses can often act as hypnotics in those suffering from insomnia.
- People with fibromyalgia appear to be more likely to have sleeping problems, such as insomnia, than usual.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.