1instigador masculinoinstigadora femeninoincitador masculinoincitadora femenino
- The author thus implies that the means to understanding the causes of the violence and the motivations of its instigators lie in the study of the previous fourteen centuries.
- In the manner of Late Roman politics the instigator of the new troubles, Arbogastes, had been instrumental in bringing down Maximus.
- The grizzled man is the instigator of all the troubles between Billy and the master-at-arms.
- Can architects become instigators of greater disaster-response collaboration?
- Men's health self-help is both an instigator and a product of this ideology.