- The issue is, was he insubordinate to his chain of command?
- He leads a small, eclectic crew who are the closest thing he has left to family - squabbling, insubordinate and undyingly loyal.
- It would seem that even highly staffed and secure environments have been unable to deal with her insubordinate, aggressive and threatening behaviour.
- Vandalism is a cowardly and insubordinate act.
- And, although the situation never reached these extremes at my school, the principal had to deal with an allegedly insubordinate teacher, as well as an entire crew of juniors who believed that the principal hated them.
- It is deplorable and very dangerous for the civic group to openly incite young soldiers who live on their orders to be insubordinate to the words of their superiors.
- In other species, including honeybees, loyal workers assist the queen by eating the eggs of insubordinate workers who attempted to spawn.
- But, you see, your being insubordinate to me… I say now that some kind of measures must be taken.
- Always excitable and often insubordinate, he required the strictest discipline.
- During the seven weeks he served at the fort, Fetterman grew increasingly insubordinate and desperate to prove his superiority in battle.
- I supposed the racket was about an insubordinate magpie or a treed cat.
- What shook me most, however, was the look in the men's faces, disgruntled and insubordinate looks.
- He had been identified by his chain of command as insubordinate and troublesome over the last few days and had been told he was going to be in the stay behind party when this unit moves forward.
- But many of today's internet billionaires started out as insubordinate slackers, similar to the high school students who crowded Beijing's internet bars and - allegedly - neglected their schoolwork.
- She occasionally is insubordinate and is always insouciant.
- If given a direction by the administration, we will not be insubordinate.
- Some physicians may have limited patience with staff members they view as insubordinate or who do not understand their routine.
- And it's an enemy because it is insubordinate and hostile to God.
- It is feared that soldiers will become insubordinate and uncontrollable to an irredeemable extent.
- Lorenzo is furious with Launcelot and his insubordinate trickery.