1.1Construcción(against heat loss) aislamiento (térmico) masculino(soundproofing) aislamiento acústico masculinoElectricidad aislamiento masculino
- This is a condition that can be improved considerably with the addition of good sound insulation under the deck and in the engine compartment.
- One way a mammal reacts to heat loss is by contracting the tiny muscles at the base of each hair, thus creating a fluffy layer of insulation in which air pockets retain body heat.
- I was surprised to learn that all of those various fabrics and insulations have a specific purpose and place in a hunter's wardrobe.
- These walls have no internal air gaps, no space to add insulation and so transmit heat very readily.
- This type of insulation is considered the most benign from an indoor air quality standpoint.
- Using wool as housing insulation keeps heat in and reduces condensation, resulting in lower fuel bills.
- Manufacturers are examining ways of using cementitious or fibrous core insulating materials in place of the plastic insulations.
- This database identifies manufacturers and suppliers of building insulation containing recovered materials.
- Cellulose, fiberglass, and rock wool loose-fill insulations are good choices for many insulation projects.
- These do-it-yourself instructions cover installation of batts and blankets, loose-fill or poured-in materials, rigid boards, and reflective insulations.
- To keep the interior as comfortable as possible, more insulation was added while a new cabin heating and cooling system was designed and installed.
- To further safeguard wool insulation, some individuals add cedar shavings.
- The ambassador has also pledged to bear the costs of repairing insulation under the heat conducting tin roofs and the cement floors.
- If the insulation releases heat during the cooler evening hours, there is likely wetness below the roof.
- In winter, insufficient or damaged roof insulation allows heat to readily escape.
- They needed to protect their insulation from water because it stunk when wet.
- The noise is reduced with insulation throughout the body, engine compartment, door panels, and floor.
- The north wall is filled with Styrofoam insulation to stop heat loss.
- As housing insulation, it keeps heat in and reduces condensation, resulting in lower fuel bills.
- Use higher density insulation, such as rigid foam boards, in cathedral ceilings and on exterior walls.
(material)aislante masculinomaterial aislante masculino
2(from danger, reality)protección femenino
- The potential effects of isolation and insulation intrigue me.
- New doors have opened, allowing us to choose paths that free us from that insulation and isolation.