In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1the insured — la asegurada
- Essentially, it is an investment, similar to purchasing bonds that mature upon the insured's death.
- This type of insurance is also known as critical illness cover and pays out a lump sum when the insured is diagnosed with a serious illness covered under the policy.
- To some extent this has been reflected already in the passing back of part of the benefit to the insured.
- For instance, some life insurance companies need to maintain data 99 years after the death of the insured.
- The reward fund pays $50,000 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of someone who has hacked into the insured's systems.
- Inclusion of personal accident benefits covers death and permanent disablement of the insured.
- For example, if the insured is using jet skis or speedboats and they cause injury to third parties, most travel policies will not cover claims made against you by the injured person.
- On the affordability of such product the life insurer said the product is merely an extension of benefits such as life cover and disability to the period while the insured is still alive.
- According to the Kaiser Family Foundation, in addition to having insurance premiums to pay, more than half of the insured pay a deductible.
- Some six months after the matter arose and after his policy had expired, the insured decided to report the matter to his professional liability insurer.
- On the death of the insured, term insurance pays the face value of the policy to the named beneficiary.
- They may enjoy the benefits while paying their premiums, but when a claim occurs and the insurer becomes aware of the fact that the insured was not a proper pensioner, problems can arise.
- A plaintiff in such an action proved his case by putting in the judgment against the insured, the insurance policy and proof of non-payment.
- The insurer has the right to repudiate a claim not only when the insured has misrepresented material information but also if he failed to disclose such information.
- The first question is whether the broker acts as agent of the insured, of the insurer, or of both.
- In that case the insured claimed a monthly income benefit under a group insurance policy.
- Waiver of the premium is a mandatory benefit so the insured will not pay premiums while collecting a long-term care benefit.
- The policy must be in a form approved by the Revenue, in respect of annual premiums which are paid by the insured during his/her life.
- If the damage is small, the insured may have to carry the total loss himself or if the damage does not exceed the total excesses payable, the insured may find himself seriously out of pocket.
- Also, the premium is guaranteed to remain the same for the lifetime of the insured.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.