- For example, in two communications, one targeting potential insurgent recruits and one active guerrillas, both should discourage resistance.
- India has numerous armed insurgent groups, and suffers from frequently tense Muslim-Hindu relations that recently exploded into violence.
- A revised Plan Colombia must be directed toward substantive, flexible, and pragmatic peace negotiations with the insurgent groups.
- It's a situation where the insurgent forces have to try to start a civil war and break up the different factions more so than they are now.
- To combat an insurgent force of between 3,000 and 6,000, British forces embarked on a brutal war.
- The insurgent terrorists have launched a day of mayhem.
- As for insurgents from other countries, the reports I've read said they constitute about 10 percent of the insurgent forces.
- No, I do not remember any crimes being committed, other than the work of terrorist organisations and insurgent forces.
- This process of fission may then spread beyond the borders of the state itself, as refugee populations flee across the border, and as insurgent groups use frontier zones for their base camps.
- In response, the British colonial rulers conspired with the leaders of the Indian National Congress and the Muslim League to divide the insurgent masses on a communal basis.
- The most foreboding of these trends involves insurgent and terrorist groups who fund their ideological agendas with drug money.
- It was not difficult for the local population to differentiate between these constructive efforts and the often brutal, terroristic actions of insurgent forces.
- A cancer cell is like an insurgent terrorist with a very well-defined agenda.
- The outer ring of the model contains fielded forces of insurgent fighters and terrorists.
- Elsewhere in the article an anonymous diplomat says the U.S. has a newfound willingness to negotiate with insurgent groups, a risky but potentially fruitful concession.
- But the turning point of the film, the Warsaw Ghetto uprising where 40,000 insurgent Jews held off the Nazis for almost a month with few weapons, is watched from a distance.
- Taking a page out of the tactics of Anglo-American imperialism in Italy, the Stalinist bureaucracy leaves the insurgent proletariat to be crushed by the retreating Nazis.
- Yet, there are at least 24 insurgent groups active in the state.
- The were first formed in the sixties to protect against cold war menaces and insurgent forces such as the terrorist organization known as the London Underground.
- He has previous experience in helping the labor bureaucracy ward off an insurgent rank and file.
1insurgente masculino formalinsurrecto masculino formalinsurrecta femenino formalsublevado masculinosublevada femenino
- During his presidency, Taylor continued to battle insurgents who opposed his rule.
- With crimes like this, it's not hard to see why the insurgents keep attacking the police.
- But he also said the mission would not involve giving in to demands from insurgents.
- Before we talk about the aim of insurgents, I want to ask you about a report out today.
- Terror as a weapon has been wielded since early times, sometimes by insurgents, more often by governments.
- The spread in violence indicates that the insurgents are now stronger and better organised.
- In Ulster the insurgents were mainly Presbyterians in religion and Republicans in politics.
- Leniency also should be extended to those insurgents and terrorists who give up the armed struggle.
- There will be insurgents who will still be out there who will try to keep people from voting.
- When he came to the top of that mountainside, he was out of the sight of insurgents.
- E-mail and mobile phones were the most effective ways of communication among the insurgents.
- It was believed to have been the first such attack by insurgents on a bridge.
- However, he added that it is a state subject and the state will decide how to negotiate with insurgents.
- A car filled with insurgents raced up and seven heavily armed men poured out in a suicidal rush.
- He slid down a mountain and that is how he stayed out of the eyes, ears and hands of the insurgents.
- All three nations have provided support to the insurgents attacking coalition forces.
- He said the insurgents operate in the city and have attacked civilians in the past.
- Later, four policemen were killed in the raid when insurgents attacked them.
- If you use terms like militants, insurgents, guerrillas, you are not saying these people are evil.
- That is a message that all but the most nihilistic of the armed insurgents will have to accept.