In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1circuito integrado masculino
- These fluidic devices are analogous to electronic integrated circuits fabricated using large-scale integration.
- Subsequently, this research led to transistors, which in turn led to the development of integrated circuits that carry an electronic signal.
- Currently, nearly 90 percent of solar cells in the world are made from a refined, highly purified form of silicon - the same material used in manufacturing integrated circuits and computer chips.
- Lithography is used in the manufacture of integrated circuits to transfer circuit patterns from a mask to the silicon surface.
- A device for generating a voltage pulse in a low-voltage integrated circuit includes a capacitor and a control circuit.
- Silicon is best known as the material used to make semiconductor computer chips with integrated circuits.
- These well-aligned geometries are commonly used in the nanofabrication of integrated circuits and microelectronic devices.
- The problem arises with the low-volume chips, primarily application-specific integrated circuits, which can be produced in lots as small as 25 wafers.
- Lithography is the process of imprinting patterns on semiconductor materials used in integrated circuits.
- Several electronics manufacturers have demonstrated transistors and even integrated circuits that are made from non-insulating plastic materials rather than silicon.
- Finally, the smaller components such as integrated circuits come apart and are collected.
- Nanotube connectors as thin as 1.2 nanometers are theoretically capable of supplying sufficiently large electric currents to integrated circuits.
- IT products that Indonesia exports include telephone and facsimile machines, personal computers, printers, printed circuit boards, semiconductors and integrated circuits.
- Almost every electronic gadget needs integrated circuits - from cellular phones to smart cards to digital cameras to microwave ovens.
- His invention of the monolithic integrated circuit, the microchip, some 45 years ago laid the conceptual and technical foundation for the entire field of modern micro-electronics.
- In the present invention an electronic package assembly includes an integrated circuit positioned on a substrate.
- The introduction of a new material like germanium in the critical areas of the integrated circuits provides an alternative means of improving chip performance from the traditional method of simply shrinking circuitry.
- A fixture for making laminated integrated circuit devices from layers of integrated circuits comprises a base having support structure for at least two side body portions.
- Current integrated circuits, or computer chips, contain about 100 million transistors each.
- In production, most of the electronics will be implemented in application-specific integrated circuits (ASICs).
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.