In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1propiedad intelectual femenino
- Is it time to review the laws on ownership of intellectual property and copyright?
- This is mainly due to the patenting system where a company is given sole ownership of some intellectual property.
- Patents, copyright and intellectual property should be registered, he says.
- The legal system protects intellectual property through patents and copyright.
- Secondly, I'm interested in matters concerning copyright and intellectual property.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.