In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1inteligibilidad femenino formal
- They vary in clarity, intelligibility, accessibility of writing, and in the quality of their observations, conclusions, and recommendations.
- The main complaint about each was the lack of clarity - affecting not just the visual but intelligibility.
- The result is reduced clarity and intelligibility.
- The idea that accent determines intellect is totally bogus, and mistakes intelligibility for intelligence.
- So, I do insist on maintaining intelligibility.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.