1(of sensation, color) intensidad femenino(of emotion) intensidad femenino(of emotion) fuerza femenino
- Her intensity and passion for her work is matched in the diversity of roles she has played over her four decades in theatre.
- The chorus of complaints about the FSA is growing in volume and intensity.
- Anyone who has lived there understands that New Yorkers feel their city with unique emotional intensity.
- Each of the songs on Layla is charged with emotional intensity and passion.
- The images were accompanied by a rising noise that grew in volume and intensity as the piece continued.
- There's an unpredictability to his defensive play which goes well with his passion and intensity.
- The eyes convey a dark emotion of chilling intensity: resentment, perhaps?
- It was a warm tickling sensation at first, which grew in intensity about a hundred fold.
- It's pretty cool how they make this rising intensity of emotion with just guitars.
- Warren can do stillness, tension, passion, intensity and sentimentality.
- The fireballs grow in intensity until the sky is a curtain of drizzling flame bursts.
- This has been going on for a week or so now, growing in intensity, and I reckon it'll reach a peak tomorrow or the day after.
- She did not give him a chance to speak as she continued to talk, growing in intensity as she did.
- The dispute continued to grow in intensity with each taking every opportunity to attack the other's views.
- They played with huge intensity and the quality of their tackling and blocking reflected the increase in work rate.
- It's the sort of energy that imbues art with urgency, passion and intensity.
- They were a joy to watch, though they seem to have hated each other with passionate intensity.
- They described the period as one of high emotional and political intensity.
- This work of intensity and passion becomes a transfixing meditation on trust and intimacy.
- The key to ideological commitment is emotional intensity, not rational thought.
- Note that the spectral intensities have been normalized relative to sample weight.
- Also, intensities increase across all wavelengths as temperature increases.
- Absolute values of crosspeak intensities were used to simplify effects of antiphase components.
- They grow well under relatively low light intensities and are good plants to grow under fluorescent lights.
- For that purpose laser light at very high intensities irradiates the skin to destroy the tattoo pigments.