1cuidados intensivos masculinoterapia intensiva femenino México Río de la Platahe was in intensive care for a week — estuvo en cuidados intensivos una semana
- before noun intensive care unit — unidad de vigilancia intensiva
- High risk obstetrics and neonatal intensive care are high cost, low volume specialties.
- The patient was immediately taken off the medication and given intensive care.
- From these endeavours emerged the subspecialties of pain treatment and intensive care.
- He created joint chairs for both anaesthesiology and intensive care at all Soviet medical schools.
- However, demand for intensive care for preterm infants in individual units varies and is unpredictable.
- The initial focus of neonatal intensive care was on improving survival.
- The new hospital will provide a wide range of medical services including intensive care and long stay.
- Severe sepsis is common in intensive care and has a high associated mortality.