In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- In addition, there are some interdependent relationships between flower and pollinator sizes.
- The buildings within had an interdependent relationship to the landscape as well as to each other.
- Now, as we move forward, the newly interdependent world becomes frighteningly more complex.
- We are mutually interdependent and must find ways to support each other and help each to thrive.
- They are interconnected, interrelated, interdependent and mutually reinforcing.
- Water polo is a team sport which requires all the players to be interdependent upon each other.
- It is, instead, involved in an intricate system of interdependent relationships, a constellation.
- The world is thus too complex and interdependent to be ruled from an imperial center.
- The meaning of the work and the reading of the text are complementary and interdependent.
- Thomas and Collier suggest that these components are interdependent and complex.
- Some had now come to see the world as essentially interdependent.
- The responses to beauty in art and to beauty in nature are interdependent.
- The world economy is more interdependent than ever, with trade and finances ever expanding.
- Outcomes in caregiving relationships are necessarily interdependent and mutual.
- Deming stresses that his fourteen points are interdependent and complementary.
- The three characteristics build on each other and are very much interdependent.
- In an increasingly interdependent world such sanctions cause significant suffering.
- All are interlinked and interdependent, especially with each other but also with national institutions in the member states.
- No country can afford it in an increasingly interdependent global economy.
- These 2 sides to the republican movement are inseparable and interdependent.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.