In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- Smith believes this will be detrimental to the interdisciplinary nature of the program.
- For me, for a long time, interdisciplinary research was my favorite conception.
- It's supposed to be interdisciplinary, not just dance, dance, dance.
- I am left wondering how successful our attempts at interdisciplinary research are actually going.
- In the interdisciplinary type of programme the therapists work as a team and consult and monitor each other's work.
- Dietitians should be introduced to interdisciplinary research in undergraduate programs.
- It will be possible only through interdisciplinary collaboration and depend upon wireless data services to work.
- Such interdisciplinary research is at an early stage in Britain.
- He suggested the Society could do more to encourage interdisciplinary research.
- This interdisciplinary field involves people from many backgrounds and many interests.
- Today, much of the most exciting work being done, and the best funded, is interdisciplinary research.
- His work in the Graduate School focuses on implementing programs that encourage interdisciplinary graduate study.
- Funding should focus on interdisciplinary teams and avoid narrowly focused discipline research.
- We knew that without financial support, interdisciplinary research might never get off the ground.
- Much of his work requires an interdisciplinary approach involving social scientists and researchers in various fields.
- Within medicine there is more interdisciplinary work, and research has increased.
- Some are interdisciplinary programmes, allowing specialists from other departments to pass on their expertise.
- To develop the model, a pilot program was structured via interdisciplinary input.
- We already have a model of a successful international, interdisciplinary approach.
- Its approach was interdisciplinary and included creative work in writing, drama and visual arts.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.