1(between groups)matrimonio mixto masculino
- By 1900, intermarriages with other nationalities were more common, most of them occurring with Germans, but also with Austrians, Hungarians, and Poles.
- There has been a good deal of intermarriage, especially among Sunni Muslims with different ethnic backgrounds.
- There was an era, within the memory of many people reading these words, when intermarriage between races was illegal in many states.
- Are you for or against intermarriage between people of different communities?
- The demography of the Jewish community is changing - the percentage of intermarriages is going up.
- None of the intermarriages that took place in the early restoration could have occurred if the priests were firmly in control.
- Many never learned to speak English at all, and there was little intermarriage with other immigrant groups.
- Forced conversions have been reported, as well as forced divorces in Muslim-Christian intermarriages.
- This was evidenced in their culture, language and intermarriages that were so common within the area.
- That has led to intermarriages, thereby making it difficult to identify who is a Zambian and who is not.
- More than two-thirds of Cape Verdean population ancestry is Creole, descended from the intermarriages between the Portuguese settlers and black Africans.
- The blending and intermarriage of races for over 500 years has made Bolivia a heterogeneous society.
- There was little if any intermarriage and little intermating between the two groups.
- This option reflects changes in the nation's diversity as a result of immigration and intermarriage among different racial groups.
- There are no ethnic or religious restrictions, and intermarriage in Thailand is quite common, especially between Thai and Chinese, and Thai and Westerners.
- In addition, intermarriage between immigrant males and Mexican American women has encouraged the maintenance of Spanish.
- There have been centuries of intermarriage between the different groups, so there are no longer any ‘pure’ ethnic groups in China.
- These networks were further cemented by intermarriages and mutual help alliances.
- The intermarriages between the Hui and Han were further reinforced by the imperial edict in the Ming Dynasty.
- Ethnic intermarriage became fairly common in Soviet times, and most people have at least one ancestor of a different nationality.
2(within group)matrimonio endogámico masculino
- Firstly, it is said that when my parents met their families were neighbours and related by intermarriage.
- It's not the intermarriages per se that cause defects.
- However, contributing to more distinct group of health problems is the growing trend of marriage between close relatives or what Vickie calls intermarriage.