In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1internacionalinternational crime — delito internacional masculino
- international language — idioma internacional
- Globalisation creates international trade laws that determine the cost and availability of lifesaving drugs.
- The vast majority of cod we eat is sourced from sustainable global stocks, traded on an international market.
- She says she intends to go to Beijing University to study international trade.
- He predicted better times ahead for international trade as the global outlook continues to improve.
- The US, backed by Britain, believes that global poverty can be best addressed by freeing up international trade.
- The city, which depends on international trade, has been hit hard by the global economic downturn.
- Ocean shipping carries nearly 80 percent of the world's international trade in goods.
- Obviously, in a world where there is no authority to settle international disputes, disarmament gives way to a security dilemma.
- Rising international trade flows are a primary component of globalization.
- The question is which of these figures should be used in the comparison with global international trade?
- Trade and earnings on international investments now amount to one-third of our nation's output.
- Nevertheless, these two nations succeeded because of their participation in international trade.
- In political terms, the EU has generally carried less weight in international affairs.
- It is essential that the grave is protected until an international inquiry can be carried out.
- Such arrangements could play havoc with the existing international phone system in several ways.
- Also, international investments carry the risk of foreign currency fluctuations.
- Also, globalization has led to the growth of the international drug trade.
- Weng is a student in international trade at Guangdong University.
- Worldwide, economies are increasingly dependent on international trade as a source of growth.
- His claims reveal just how far removed from the existing reality of international relations the government is.
1(event)partido internacional masculino
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.