In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1internacionalinternational crime — delito internacional
- international language — idioma internacional
- The question is which of these figures should be used in the comparison with global international trade?
- Obviously, in a world where there is no authority to settle international disputes, disarmament gives way to a security dilemma.
- The city, which depends on international trade, has been hit hard by the global economic downturn.
- Weng is a student in international trade at Guangdong University.
- His claims reveal just how far removed from the existing reality of international relations the government is.
- Nevertheless, these two nations succeeded because of their participation in international trade.
- She says she intends to go to Beijing University to study international trade.
- Also, globalization has led to the growth of the international drug trade.
- Rising international trade flows are a primary component of globalization.
- The US, backed by Britain, believes that global poverty can be best addressed by freeing up international trade.
- It is essential that the grave is protected until an international inquiry can be carried out.
- In political terms, the EU has generally carried less weight in international affairs.
- Trade and earnings on international investments now amount to one-third of our nation's output.
- The vast majority of cod we eat is sourced from sustainable global stocks, traded on an international market.
- Also, international investments carry the risk of foreign currency fluctuations.
- Ocean shipping carries nearly 80 percent of the world's international trade in goods.
- Such arrangements could play havoc with the existing international phone system in several ways.
- Worldwide, economies are increasingly dependent on international trade as a source of growth.
- Globalisation creates international trade laws that determine the cost and availability of lifesaving drugs.
- He predicted better times ahead for international trade as the global outlook continues to improve.
1(event)partido internacional masculino
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.