- Each won a scholarship to Pearson College in Vancouver, a boarding school stressing internationalism and a physically demanding curriculum.
- Three days of fun and internationalism are planned with the overall aim and objective of raising money to support Keighley's new twin town of Manzini in Swaziland.
- His complexion was dark, almost worldly, just hinting at his complex tastes, his exemplary internationalism.
- He says Scotland in Europe seems still to conjure up something of a distant challenge and this is despite the Scots' long-standing reputation for internationalism.
- However, he agrees that Shanghai has some pluses that help to make up for this, citing the city's internationalism as an example.
- Casablanca is the Mediterranean commercial center of Morocco, a center of tourism and French culture and internationalism.
- The Cup's increasing internationalism and status as the most prized long distance handicap in world racing fits into its sporting portfolio perfectly.
- That very internationalism goes some way towards explaining the endurance of this genre of avant-garde art.