In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1cibercafé masculinocafé Internet masculino
- You can also use a PC in a classroom based on campus or in a public library or internet cafe.
- Meanwhile, I was hanging out at an internet cafe loading pictures to the blog.
- This month, the government has started to require dozens of Internet cafes to register with the government or be closed.
- On our way home I go to an internet cafe called Wired Entertainment.
- Now the whole concept of the Internet cafe is fine.
- The booth is in an area with a number of internet cafes, whose signs are obviously new.
- Which is a definite comfort plus, I think, especially for travellers who don't mind using internet cafes, or for students.
- Last month a group with the same name issued a statement claiming to be behind the bombings of some local internet cafes.
- The closures were the result of a three month inspection of around 60,000 Internet cafes nationwide.
- Oh yes, we have an internet cafe at work.
- I would be interested in knowing how he was traced to computers at internet cafes.
- What I wanted was, well, an internet cafe.
- There is a valuable income derived from the overhead internet cafe, currently let on a short-term basis.
- I couldn't resist the allure of my favorite internet cafe.
- Also there are several well advertised internet cafes in Scarborough.
- I am presently in an internet cafe in Manchester.
- In April, the government imposed a ban on youth under 18 from using Internet cafes on school days and at night.
- In some countries they have cameras in internet cafes to track political dissidents.
- Especially delightful was the independent record store/bookstore/cafe / internet cafe with a rooftop bar.
- Customers surf the web at an internet cafe in Beijing.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.