In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- I think it calls for empathy and good interpersonal skills and making a connection with the other person.
- The interpersonal aspects of psychological abuse are not well studied.
- The acceptance of rape myths is related to sex role stereotypes and an acceptance of interpersonal violence.
- Both are similar to the extent that they are encountered in interpersonal relationships.
- Snipers generally have poor interpersonal relations but do not stand out in the crowd.
- First and foremost is the development of communication and interpersonal skills.
- Whites tend to view race relations - their interpersonal relationships with others - as important.
- Laughter brings people together and improves interpersonal relationships.
- She also thrived on speech classes and classes in interpersonal communications.
- This is really a life lesson about the power of interpersonal relationships.
- My guess would be that Tom is a little off, when it comes to interpersonal relationships.
- Open plan living can have a profound and potentially disastrous effect on interpersonal relationships.
- This has happened at the cost of interpersonal and even family relationships.
- Furthermore, interpersonal relationships in Asia Pacific are based on reciprocity and return of favours.
- They will have strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
- This aspect may show subconscious difficulties in close interpersonal relationships.
- In this statement, there is not a word about improving the patient's interpersonal relationships.
- Why rock the boat with bad news stories about interpersonal relationships when you have an annual plan to sell to voters?
- Men and women who are good managers should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- They are cognitive therapies, behavioural therapies, interpersonal therapies, and hypnosis.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.