1intradíabefore noun intraday trading — operaciones de intradía / del mismo día femenino
- Crude oil prices rose during Asian trading to just below an all-time intraday peak of $49.40 a barrel set in late August
- Using the very same second screen indicator that is used prior to entering the trade, the short-term trader can use intraday occurrences of market reversals to exit the trade.
- The volume of intraday trading displays typical chart patterns, such as a rounded bottom formation demonstrating lowest volume in the late morning when the traders take their breaks.
- These confluence levels allowed traders to see where a stock, future, commodity, or currency had the greatest probability of pausing or reversing on intraday charts.
- The incessant intraday struggle between the bulls and the bears to wrest power away from each other drives market rallies and precipitates market declines.