- But it's very hard work, involving things like lumbar punctures, high-dose chemotherapy, and intramuscular injections.
- The interferon is given via subcutaneous, intramuscular or intravenous route.
- The intramuscular vaccine should be administered in the deltoid muscle and can be administered with other vaccines.
- Among hospitals giving intramuscular injections to term neonates, no differences were noted on the basis of infant feeding practices.
- The original review included intramuscular injections or immunizations as painful procedures.