In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1empresario interno masculinoempresaria interna femenino
- There is the public sector and intrapreneurs within private companies.
- Creating intrapreneurs, executives who can innovate and lead from within a company, is now one of the key drivers in executive education programmes such as those run by IMD in Switzerland.
- Chapters 4 and 5 carry this institutional perspective further by using it to analyze differences in behavior between Singapore-based entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs.
- Rather, as happens in a franchise where an individual buys into a successful business concept, an intrapreneur benefits through being able to trade on the reputation of the parent without having to start afresh.
- Gooden, Thomas, and Taylor are among an elite grouping of enterprising and innovative corporate professionals called intrapreneurs.
- The power in Tokyo rests with the restless, the young people of the streets creating art and music, and intrapreneurs developing new consumer products and services.
- Other managers emerged as intrapreneurs, applying emotion management to drive change, and this relaxed the unrealistic requirement that virtually every influential organizational actor must support and drive change.
- If you want to build such a case, you can learn a lot by studying the tactics of the self-styled intrapreneurs who have launched startups within their own organizations.
- ‘The MBET will primarily appeal to those individuals who need to acquire the business knowledge necessary to start and operate high technology ventures as entrepreneurs or intrapreneurs,’ says the site.
- I've been an entrepreneur and an intrapreneur.
- We'd rather transform everyone into grassroots leaders, change agents, intrapreneurs.
- Can they use these managers to replace intrapreneurs who have departed, or will the CEOs have to continue raiding for scarce talent?
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.