- At worst, television advertising is irritating, but rarely intrusive…
- Journalism is inherently intrusive and invasive.
- Without some intrusive interventions to disrupt patterns of homicides, population trends alone are likely to spur some growth in murder tolls.
- First of all, there were those annoying, intrusive phone calls.
- The telephone is a relatively intrusive technology, interrupting you from what you are doing and demanding attention.
- It would give them a leg up in the intrusive, annoying advertising world - which is an unsustainable model.
- But the most intrusive questions come on departure.
- And with the average person reading up to 60 e-mails a day, this junk can easily become both intrusive and invasive.
- And don't the powers that be realize the the more annoying and intrusive the ads are, the less we're going to want to look at them?
- It is intrusive and disruptive and can have lasting effects on people.
- I myself am very low-risk, but I resent intrusive questions when they are unnecessary.
- With each intrusive question, I became more stoic and stiff.
- Hardly anyone responded, put off by either the slightly intrusive questions or perhaps my impatient demand for a quick response.
- I've been trying to find out what these questions might be; I expect them to be annoyingly intrusive.
- Her tone's informal, friendly and modest, even when she's fending off unwanted or intrusive questions - of which there prove to be several.
- The pictures are gentle in that they are not intrusive, even in intimate or chaotic moments.
- Did she not realise that the cost of being an actor is to burn forever in the limelight of intrusive media questioning?
- There would be nothing more intrusive and irritating than watching someone compulsively flick between channels at a distance (except perhaps being in the room with them as they did so).
- There are no recriminations, no judgement, no intrusive questions.
- I am satisfied that this is the least disruptive and intrusive order I can make that is consistent with the child's best interests.
1.2(reporter/questioning) impertinente(reporter/questioning) indiscreto(neighbor) entrometido
- In addition, a number of intrusive centres, lava flows and dykes crop out in the NW corner of the island (close to Cap St. Andre).
- Variably serpentinized Devonian mafic and ultramafic intrusive rocks occur in the western and northern parts of the map area.
- The early Permian rifting in the North Atlantic involved siliciclastic sedimentation in extensional basins and widespread extrusive and intrusive magmatic activity.
- The field-based studies were supplemented by thin-section petrography and whole-rock geochemistry to characterize different intrusive phases.
- The mafic sheets have not contributed at all to the felsic volcanic-derived volcaniclastic breccias, thus supporting an intrusive origin for the mafic volcanic rocks.
3Lingüística(consonant/sound) de apoyo