In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1bono de inversión masculino
- Standard Life is to invest €30m in a new investment bond subsidiary to be based in Dublin.
- Unless you have a head for finance it can be easy to confuse bonds, particularly when you consider the range on offer - corporate bonds, government bonds, bank and building society bonds and investment bonds.
- You could also consider putting your assets into an investment bond sold by a life - insurance company.
- January and February used to be great months for owners of endowments, investment bonds and other products that invested in with-profits funds.
- Generally, it is not a good idea to cash in a fixed-term savings or investment bond before it has reached maturity.
- Contrary to information published in our investment guide last week, the Trident Capital bond from Merrion Capital is a six-year investment bond.
- A buy-out bond is, generally speaking, an investment bond which is purchased from a life assurance company.
- It offers five funds managed by leading international investment houses to its unit linked investment bond, ‘Spectrum Bond’.
- Bonus rates for with-profits bond holders will be maintained at their 2005 levels of 4.25% for life and investment bonds and 5% for offshore policyholders.
- He said he was able to invest on behalf of the victims in a so-called British Airways investment bond.
- I tend to shy away from the type of plan that involves capital investment bonds set to mature at different dates.
- Discount Investments Ireland recently unveiled the new website, where lump sum investors can buy investment bonds without paying the full insurance broker's fee.
- Gilts, deposits and investment bonds can also be purchased.
- As an investment bank, Lehman Brothers raises capital for various industries by underwriting investment bonds, packaging loans, and arranging company credit lines.
- I was advised by the Canada Life agent to choose an investment bond, which I duly did.
- The preserved pension benefits can be transferred to a ‘buy out bond’ (an investment bond with an insurance company which is equivalent in value to your pension benefits which are being transferred).
- Until September 30, investment bonds may be used for purchase of certain companies only and will be completely cancelled thereafter.
- The three-year bond is capped at a gross return of 35 per cent and the five-year investment bond is capped at a gross return of 60 per cent.
- Advisers can earn up to 7.5% commission on investment bonds offered by insurance companies, but the average paid on a unit trust is 3%.
- The company offers three products: LifeLong - a whole life flexible protection plan, LifeSaver - a regular premium endowment savings plan and LifeBond - a single premium investment bond.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.